My Anthem

Friday, September 23, 2016

Fridae Humour from SteadyAku -- Desi May Join 1MDB2!

Monday, 19 September 2016


Laughter : Lisa now works for 1MDB.

Image result for dead donkey images
Lisa bought a donkey from a farmer for $5000. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.
In the morning he drove up and said, 'Sorry , but I have some bad news. The donkey's died.'
Lisa replied, 'Well just give me my money back then.'
The farmer said, 'Can't do that. I've already spent it.'
Lisa said, 'OK then, just bring me the dead donkey.'
The farmer asked, 'What are you going to do with him?'

Lisa said, 'I'm going to start a lottery to sell him off.'
The farmer said, 'You can't start lottery for a dead donkey!'
Lisa said, 'Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he's dead.'
A month later, the farmer met up with Lisa and asked,
'What happened with that dead donkey?'
Lisa said, 'I started lottery for him. I sold 3542 tickets at $5 each and made a profit of $12710.'
The farmer said, 'Didn't anyone complain?'
Lisa said, 'Just the guy who won. So I gave him his $5 back.'


Lisa works for 1MDB now.
DESIDERATA: I am consultng Lisa for a position dare, at 1mdb!
OR desperate, I may opt for imdb, here's WHY I am goOd at -- reviewing movies! -- YL, Desi
For THE BLACKLIST fans in Malaysia, please tune to new season 4 tonight 10.00PM at AXN, channel 701 (Astro subs only:(
ENJOY!
From my archives just to show my writHing prowess:---


*********************************




Sunday, May 22, 2016


Elizabeth Keen IS DEAD -- Everyone Thought I Dodged The Bullets...

I watched the FINALE on Friday May 19 at 10.00PM; then I watched the repeat about an hour ago.

Towards the end, the climax was prefaced with strains of a song, of which I RECALL the key lines:

Everone thought I dodged the bullets
But I think I shot the gun...

Desi might be off a little, and I checked by googling for the lyrics, it just led to the name of the Composer/Songwriter, but no lyrics...@21.31hrs I googled again, got it for you! SEE **** below as PS.

But for those who have yet to view THIS ENDING ON A HIGH NOTE, please watch out for MORE REPEATS on AXN, Ch 701; if you no subscribe to Astro, Desi cun't help you la...No, Astro does NOT pay Desi a SEN == No Sense of gratitude from BIG bizmen like Ananda K! Can I digress with two bytes:

(!) Over Wesak Day tehtarik just recently, I recalled with fRiends how the son of the almost RICHEST MAN in Malaysia gave up every Earthly pleasure to enter a Thai Monastery;

(too) Desi was a guest of Ananda K to witness the FIRST MEASAT LAUNCH in French Guyana, South America, the BEST assignment I did as a Star reporter. Along the way I saw my FIRST Can Can girls show in an almost NU'E equipment -- it was artistically done; no, I didn't see any officer from JAIS present to pull wool over our I-Is.

OK, my parting message is: Watch the Blacklist Season 3 epicsode 23 FINALE before Desi breaks the SPOILER ending with my sext post scheduled for just minutes to the dawn of a nu'e DAE! -- YL, Desi

PS:  from genius.com:~~~

Dodged A Bullet

Greg Laswell



[Verse 1]
I'm not gonna try and make it even
You're way ahead by now
I'm not gonna try and make it all even
Even though I know how


[Chorus]
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun

And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun

[Verse 2]
I'm not gonna tell my new friends about you
No, I'm gonna let that slide
I'm gonna be lazy when I write about you
Even though it takes all my might

[Chorus]
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun

[Verse 3]
I'm gonna get back to believing
It's been a long, long time now
I'm gonna get up and make it look easy
Even though I don't know how


[Verse 4]
I'm not gonna try and make it even
I'm way behind by now
No, I'm not gonna try and make it all even
Even though I know how

[Chorus]
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun









No comments: