My Anthem

Sunday, October 16, 2011

MI-MM-Mkini and Malaysia Chronicle Saga III

I had planned to do a follow-up article to the first on this controversial subject incubated by the Malaysian INsider. But after reading some comments at the Malaysia Chronicle, I have decided to out the next article "ON HOLD" indefinitely for the following reasons:-

Some commenters do NOT know how to engage in civil discourse.

On named witsO, whom I don't know in blogosphere on in person, just sent in one-liners at MC Comments column to disparage the writer, without a single word on the subject under the spotlight.

This guy is clearly wasting everybody's time and sopace, and I categorise them as worshippers of their idols -- Steven Gan and Premesh Chandran, who are demi-gods to them and can therefore DO NO WRONG.

Earlier I too had written a series of articles in a FACE-OFF with RPK, and similarly encountered such scums( like the current witso) who worship RPK as another demi-god, likewise RPK's sidekick Haris Ibrahim too, with a band of cybertroopers who would come into any webportal just to hammer the writer, and not discussing the subject in question... (If you don't know who RPK is,*** get the here out of hell!)


More disappointing is a fellow journalist named SiewEng who launched a long personal attack of me in her comment. Yes, she can write for all I care, but I DID NOT SEE A SINGLE LINE pertaining to the subject, which in gist, was about Mkini CEO Premesh Chandran's predisposition to telling lies and half-truths. A decade ago, when I served as News Editor at MKini, I saw it at firsthand pertaining to George Soros' unit Open Society Insititute via the Media Development Loan Fund taking an equity share in the less-than-one-year-old MKini. As I narrated in my blog post which MChronicle reproduced (FOR THE RECORD: no fee or payment was paid for this article, and for all the previous articles written by me and published at MChronicle......This is also true when The Mole at mole.my reproduced my posts via a LINK...), Far Eastern Economic first reported about George Soros investing in Mkini but the vehicle mentioned South East Asis Press Alliance was wrong; I had described it as FEE was barking up the right tree but the wrong branch.) Yet Premesh vehementky denied any deal involving George Soros, " directly or indirectly".

Now some 10 years later, Premesh again ws caught tellling lies with a complete denial of the Malaysian Insider and Malaysia Chronicle that MKini was indeed holding talks with the Malay Mail. But soon fater Mkini editor-in-chief Steven Gan publicly admitted that indeed Mkini and Malay Mail were holding talks.


Now cybertroopers who worship the top two guns at MKini are just behaving like scums -- taking personal potshots with one-liners (snipers like Witso) with no care for a decent and civil discourse that we Bloggers/BUMmers subscribe to (and also the unstated agreement to share our Posts in mutual respect of an exchange with proper attribution.) Then I ask of such idiots, WHY BOTHER TO WASTE YOUR ENERGY AND TIME; Go back to that orifice where you originated from where the sun don't shine -- it's a mistake that you ever exited from that black hole!

As for journalists who should know better like Siew Eng, here's giving you good notice that I am consulting my lawyer to see IF THERE IS A CASE TO SUE YOU FOR DEFAMATION.


YL Chong, journalist; Desi, the Blogger


PS: The **** above is a phrase involving wordplay, which one esteemed reader of mine termed DDC, and was thus written in lieu of "get the hell out of here!"

No comments: