My Anthem

Saturday, August 06, 2011

DC

Desiderata without wordplay for two solid weAks
in like Don Juan without traversing the contours of the femail form

But I don't know Don personally so why this comparision you dare aRsEk?

Because I am a writer, and a writer thrives onwordsmithry and imagination
Jest as Don thrives on conquering hills, mountains after riding out the plateaus and valleys

I seek out that single word like "exhilaration"
On my release from Seremban general after eights days that seem'd like eternity
And the first place I headed for was nasi lemak in a 70sen packet rounded up by a 1ringgit tehtarik

I understand then if Don headed for the harem;s tent on arrival at an oasis after being LOST in the wild Sahara
Even if he had to part with the only ten USD10bills in his worn out pocket, and he had only downed
two glasses of H2O and not byten off the sirloin steak hangin' like his burning loins on a satay stick...


Ah, it's gOod to be back to have some funD wit' wordplay
Fore, mid and back
Even asides

If thou be a prude, please go get an eduaction from my firend Don...wan and vain...

11.58AM Saturdae, 24 b4 that holeydae ahead!

No comments: