My Anthem

Sunday, July 04, 2010

For Good

For all myGoODfriends out dare:)
Behave thyself... not that Desi does himself,
But in this world often we preach for others to follow
And we ourselves stray
It's easier that way. My way, not yours.
Maybe Dr Mahathir's, or Frank SINatra's
But it's OK with Olde Blue Eyes
SIN is in his family's name, Not Desi's, how about ye?

Human nature

And you think Desi's any different
Oh No! just less
So it's a matter of degree
The devil seizes our soul'd some times
Just cut down the times for Desi's sake
Throw me some dimes, willya!?
And I'll beseech of the Almighty
UP
or Down there
here or everywhere
Bless ye, if thou be gOod
***Condemn/bless ye, if thou be badder
Than Desi:(

*** I amended this at 10.16AM after sleeping over changing thoughts of friends, so I toss a coin even in my prayers/players:)OR :(~~ Desi, knottyaSsusual

No comments: