My Anthem

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Post BUM2011: Desi went MIA, here's intimate sharing:)

Dear buddies, esp some new found "friends" meeting for the first time at BUM2011 on July 24 -- esp one Bayi, from Ipoh, yes? -- and a bunch of youngsters of whom I remember one name -- Jason, how art thou? -- I have to share some intimations a byte.

Normally, BUMmers -- those who commit themselves to what Bloggers Universe Malaysia (BUM) is all about -- are warm,back-patting and sometimes more than a little loud, but Desi was a little too laid back, sometimes appearing smug (as captured by melvin-mah.blogspot.com...), even "arrogant" to those who know me not wellA, on July 24, the culmination of three heart months of slaving by the BUM2011 Organising Committee.

I hope I can make amends if I can invite ye for G7 or G8 BUM meetings in KL or PJ in future?

I mus fess up three weaks later my only "excuse" was that I was not in the pink of health for one-1/2months preceding, even at the kick-off evening forum on June 11 at the KLSCAH!

Can I impose on my readers to berar with Desi in carrying on in Verse that I am notorious for -- some of my ER think I am femail and aged 30s! -- as I spice my Midnight Voices abode with some poems, ye, even love ones,:) and hate wans:(.

God sometimes shuts down our systems
so we can do a pause, longer than a pause, Linger

To check the parts at random to see if they still fit
and play their part

In the overall scheme of things

I checked into the Seremban General a day after BUM2011 on July 24
The docs found several parts out of sync

A whole unit quite out of function

Your human body is not like a poet's lines and words and stanzas
Can be ordered

Re-ordered if any doesn't please the eye, the ear or even your voice when you shout the lines at midnight...

The anatomy of your body must be in perfect harmony
to the swing of the whole body

for you to perform at the peak

Off bed and in bed -- Dr Chua SoiLek would be able to reinforce Desi on this particular POV!

Or you are headed --single or double --for trouble

Like Desi did pre and post-BUM2011


Second time in three years the Seremban General played host to this

recalcitrant wordsmith


Who thought looking at that vain mirror he is still 36-going-on-37 -- but it was merely lateral inversion or illusiion

Second time the Seremban General helped Desi
To postpone my goodbyes...

Ah, I'm thankful, especially to the guardian angels watching over me

To all the doctors at ward 7A, accompanied by the para-medics, I say a special "xie xie, terima kasin, thank you!"


You opened up my eyes and I saw, still see
The need to be ever vigilant against certain parts going out of sync


(meanwhile, Londonerry streets have gone somewhat out of sync, but that's another unrelated prob...)


May the goOd lord repair the worn out parts

so more adieus are said

than

GOoDbyes.

COMposed by Desi, Seremban, just past midnight of
13 August 2011

No comments: