My Anthem

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I have two saucy mGf from the hgh Cs!

So this morning I start wit' borrowed gems from one resident at
promptus.blogspot.com just as I closed lust night wit' the Other
resident at cyusof.blogspot.com. I'm aweways fair to my mates!

"There is nothing so bad that politics cannot make it worse."


"There is nothing that politicians like better than handing out benefits to be paid for by someone else."


"In politics, the truth is strictly optional and that also seems to be true in parts of the media."


"You have to have a sense of humor if you follow politics. Otherwise, the sheer fraudulence of it all will get you down."


"What is history but the story of how politicians have squandered the blood and treasure of the human race?"

Thomas Sowell

No comments: